The best fulfillment company is one that enables you to outsource the warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping of your products in a way that meets your needs at the right price. Self-fulfillment is great for merchants that are just starting out, but once the orders pick up, it can become too time-consuming and inefficient. At that point, you must find the best fulfillment company for your needs and your customers.
In choosing the best fulfillment company for your needs, it is important to consider the services they offer and their respective prices. ShipBob keeps pricing transparent and only charges three fees:
- When your products arrive at their warehouse(s)
- Storage at their warehouse(s) each month
- Each order that is shipped out
That’s it! Every other service provided is completely free. There are no hidden fees or unexpected charges.
ShipBob’s free services include:
- Inventory management. Whether you have one product or one hundred products, ShipBob makes it easy to track your inventory through its cloud-based software. You can get detailed reports of your products’ performance and inventory levels. You’ll even receive proactive notifications when product levels are getting low, so you have plenty of time to reorder before you run out.
- Order management. All of the pertinent information about each order is available in real-time. You can quickly and confidently answer customer questions. From the moment an order rolls in to the moment it reaches your customer’s doorstep, every step is accounted for.
- Onboarding. ShipBob’s proprietary software is extremely intuitive. You’ll be up and running in less than 15 minutes. You’ll also quickly learn how to use advanced analytics and filters, save reports for later, interact with customers, manage inventory, and much more.
- Distributed inventory. With several strategically located warehouses across the country, you can split products so they are closer to your customers. Not only will this reduce the time in transit so it gets to your customers faster, but it also reduces the cost of shipping for you and your customers.
- Returns management. Returns are a huge aspect of order fulfillment and ShipBob automatically processes returns free of charge. Your products get back into the supply chain quickly and without hassle so you never have to intervene.
- Branded packaging. ShipBob lets you use your own branded boxes and also offers white label service. Whether you want to use your own branded packaging or take advantage of ShipBob’s free plain brown boxes, their packages won’t have their name printed anywhere but the shipping label.
- Packing materials. Many 3PLs and fulfillment centers will nickel and dime you, charging for shipping inserts, boxes, and other packing supplies, but not ShipBob. All the packing supplies they use to fulfill your orders are provided free of charge.
- World-class support. Day or night, ShipBob’s support team is here for you.
The best fulfillment company will streamline your inventory management and order fulfillment, while improving the customer experience. Free up your time and resources to focus on what really matters – whether that’s sales and marketing or developing new products – by outsourcing the busy work to experts.
You didn’t go into business to pack boxes, but ShipBob did. Let them help you by handling the administrative tasks that keep your business from scaling. Only then can you get back to doing what you do best.
Try ShipBob today for free with no commitment to see for yourself.