Pet accessory fulfillment services include the inventory management, picking, packing, and shipping of products for pets. As pet accessory retailers sell all types of products – from collars and leashes to large dog food bags, pet beds, and heavy crates – the fulfillment logistics of packing and shipping them can be difficult to perfect.
Whether you sell one specific pet accessory or you sell pet accessories that run the gamut, ShipBob is equipped to quickly and accurately pick and pack a wide variety of products.
ShipBob has a network of fulfillment centers in the US. These warehouses are strategically located in major hubs, such as Chicago, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Dallas, and cover hundreds of thousands of square feet in warehouse space (with many more to come). ShipBob has become a trusted name in pet accessory fulfillment services, because they have the space, experience, and expertise to handle it.
ShipBob’s pet accessory fulfillment services include:
- Two-day shipping. You can compete with the largest retailers and pet supply merchants by offering your customers fast, accurate shipping.
- Seamless, fast onboarding. It takes 15 minutes or less to get set up with ShipBob, as opposed to the weeks or months with other fulfillment centers.
- White label service. Your brand matters. Don’t let the brand experience end after checkout; let it extend to the unboxing experience by using your own branded boxes. Alternatively, use ShipBob’s plain brown boxes and packing supplies. Packages won’t have our name printed anywhere but the shipping label.
- Shipping discounts. Whether you’re shipping 200 or 200,000 orders a month, you will benefit from the bulk shipping discounts that ShipBob has negotiated with the major U.S. carriers: UPS, FedEx, USPS, and DHL.
- Full integration. ShipBob’s ecommerce fulfillment software connects to the platforms you are already using for an integrated, two-way flow of information Shopify? eBay? Amazon? BigCommerce? They are all included, and more.
- Transparent pricing. ShipBob will only ever charge you for three things: when you send product to their warehouses, the length of time the products are stored, and the cost of shipping for each order. You’ll get access to a host of free services including returns management and packing supplies.
- Free returns management. Returns are an integral part of order fulfillment process, and ShipBob offers this service to clients as a complimentary perk. Your returns will be processed and integrated back into your supply chain in no time.
- Inventory management. Keep track of inventory levels across warehouses, and receive proactive notifications when inventory gets low to ensure that you don’t run out of product.
- World-class support. ShipBob’s customers are their number one priority. You can contact them at any time for assistance.
With ShipBob, you can reduce your shipping costs and capital expenditures, have high volumes of inventory managed at once, decrease the amount of time your employees spend on administrative tasks, and much more. ShipBob will save you money, time, and headaches.
Reduce the logistical strain of juggling multiple products, managing warehouses, maintaining heavy equipment, and hiring and training warehouse employees.
For pet accessory fulfillment services, ShipBob has the process streamlined so that any orders that come in before 2:00 pm locally are processed and shipped out the same day. Your customers will enjoy quick shipping and delivery times.
See what all the hype is about!
Try Shipbob us for free, no strings attached. Contact us today to learn more.