Crowdfunding fulfillment services refer to the inventory management, picking, packing, and shipping of a product that was funded online. Crowdfunded projects come with their own unique set of challenges that are unlike traditional retail items. Crowdfunding fulfillment often requires a large number of products at once to be picked, packed, and shipped quickly.
Many successful crowdfunding campaigns forget to account for the cost of storage and reward fulfillment, which, on average, costs roughly 20% of the item. It is important for crowdfunded projects to budget for and plan for storing and shipping rewards when the time comes.
Many crowdfunding endeavours are focused on creativity and not logistics, which is why choosing a third-party logistics provider to handle the reward fulfillment is a popular choice among Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns. The key to a successful reward distribution is finding a partner that can simplify and streamline the fulfillment process.
For example, ShipBob’s customers often see a reduced cost in fulfillment, because they offer discounted shipping rates, free packaging, and many other free services. In fact, they only charge for three things: when rewards arrive at their warehouses, the length of time they store the rewards, and when the rewards are shipped out. ShipBob’s pricing structure in intentionally transparent to accurately predict the cost of fulfillment and budget accordingly.
ShipBob is experienced in:
- Kickstarter reward fulfillment
- Indiegogo reward fulfillment
- Groupon fulfillment
- Flash sales
- And much more
ShipBob can store, pick, pack, and ship crowdfunding rewards. ShipBob specializes in assisting small businesses, startups, and crowdfunding campaigns to offer high quality service at an affordable price.
ShipBob’s crowdfunding fulfillment services include:
- Two-day shipping. Get your backers their rewards fast.
- Distributed inventory. If you have a lot of rewards or products that will need to be sent out, you can split them across ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers. These US-based warehouses are in many major metro areas, allowing you to ship products out from closer to your backers. The less distance they have to travel, the less money you pay for shipping and the quicker they can get to your backers.
- Free white label service. Whether you want to take advantage of ShipBob’s free plain brown boxes and packing materials or use your own custom branded boxes, the core of your campaign will be front and center. Your backers never even have to know you use a third-party fulfillment center.
- Free fulfillment software. Keep track of your rewards, communicate with backers, and track rewards once they leave the warehouses from one central dashboard. ShipBob’s software is integrated with countless e-commerce and crowdfunding systems, and is updated in real-time so you always have access to the most up-to-date information.
- Bulk shipping discounts. Whether you’re shipping 100 rewards or 100,000, you can take advantage of ShipBob’s discounts they have negotiated with FedEx, USPS, UPS, and DHL.
- World-class service. ShipBob knows that the reward fulfillment process can be a particularly stressful part of a campaign, so they are here for you, day and night.
Offering a seamless, postitive experience for your backers ensures that they’ll be interested and willing to support future crowdfunding or e-commerce endeavours. One of the most crucial parts of the rewards process is the logistical side of packing and shipping rewards. Let ShipBob help.
ShipBob specializes in packing and shipping products of all shapes and sizes. They can help you spend as little as possible on fulfillment, so the bulk of your crowdfunding resources can go to what’s most important – your product.
Additionally, with hundreds of thousands of square feet in warehouse space, you can store large volumes of items. You won’t have to worry about what to do with your rewards before they are sent to your backers.
Want to see what we can do for you? Try us today for free. No strings attached.