Accessory fulfillment services refer to the warehouse management, picking, packing, and shipping of orders that customers place online. Accessories are a unique market defined by changing tastes and trends. Accessory retailers see turnover in products as they evolve to maintain their market share. That’s why merchants need accessory fulfillment services that can keep up.
Accessory fulfillment comes with unique challenges, the most common of which is packaging. For online merchants, it is important to ensure that your accessory fulfillment services are packaging your products correctly, from some needing to be folded a specific to others, like delicate jewelry, that need to be secure for shipping.
Choosing accessory fulfillment services that can deliver on this throughout the ecommerce fulfillment process is crucial to ensure a consistent experience.
Within some categories, the market may be monopolized by a few large brands. It’s important for apparel and accessory retailers to constantly stake their claim to gain and keep a customer base. There will always be room for new merchants to corner a share of the market.
It is important for online merchants to choose the right accessory fulfillment service to function as a partner to ensure great customer experience. This is what accessory retailers find in ShipBob.
ShipBob is experienced in fulfilling accessory orders including:
- Gloves and mittens
- And much more
ShipBob makes accessory fulfillment easy. Their cloud-based software offers a bird’s eye view of your inventory levels and status, and their transparent pricing structure makes it straightforward and predictable to integrate new products into your line seamlessly. In fact, many clients find a reduction in shipping costs and the total cost of order fulfillment.
ShipBob’s accessory fulfillment services include:
- Two-day shipping and same-day turnaround. Your orders will ship promptly, ensuring that your customers get the best fulfillment service. You can offer a brand experience that’s on par with national retailers, whether you’re fulfilling 200 or 20,000 orders a month.
- Branded packaging. ShipBob’s name won’t be all over your packages. Whether you choose to take advantage of the ability to use your own custom branded boxes or their free plain brown boxes and packing materials, your brand will be front and center.
- Software integrations. ShipBob’s cloud-based fulfillment software seamlessly is integrated with all major ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, including Shopify, Amazon, Magento, BigCommerce, eBay, and more.
- Easy onboarding. Time is money, so ShipBob makes it as easy as possible for you to get started.
- Discounted shipping rates. ShipBob has negotiated bulk discounted shipping rates with major US carriers: UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS. No matter how many orders you’re shipping a month, you get these discounts.
- Distributed inventory. ShipBob has warehouses in major hubs, like Chicago, Pennsylvania, Los Angeles, and Dallas to reach large volumes of customers. No matter where your customers are, they are close. This means your orders get to your customers faster and cheaper.
- Inventory management. Whether you need a bird’s eye view of your performance or need to drill down into something specific, you can monitor inventory in one central dashboard.
- Returns management. The fashion industry sees a higher-than-average rate of returns. ShipBob is able to quickly process and integrate returns back into your product supply line.
- World-class support. ShipBob’s warehouses are staffed with their own, trained employees and has in-house account managers. They are always here for you.
ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers are designed to ensure a smooth, fast order fulfillment process for all your accessory fulfillment service needs.
Ready to get started? Contact us today.