Toy fulfillment can be a challenging endeavor. Toy merchants must be strategic in order to maintain their market share within a competitive industry full of constantly evolving trends (and an increasing number of competitors). Furthermore, toy fulfillment fluctuates seasonally with the highest volume period falling over the holidays. This can make logistics and demand forecasting difficult.
Toy fulfillment is characterized by huge swings in demand from dramatic spikes during a toy craze, which then results in large amounts of returns.
These logistics challenges are particularly problematic for any retailer that doesn’t have their own order fulfillment centers.
Online merchants need to keep toy fulfillment costs low while maintaining a great service. That is exactly what ShipBob is designed to do. They offer affordable ecommerce fulfillment services at the highest quality. Fulfillment is a crucial part of customer satisfaction for online toy merchants. Nothing can ruin a party or celebration like a mistake in shipping or picking.
ShipBob is dedicated to quality, professional service for toy merchants of any size. Whether it’s a toy designed through a crowdfunding campaign or an establish brand, ShipBob has the resources to make toy fulfillment seamless, accurate, and fast.
ShipBob can fulfil orders of:
- Plush toys
- Action figures
- Board games
- Toy cars and helicopters
- Electronic toys
- Educational toys
- Arts and crafts
- And much more
With several hundred thousand square feet many strategically located warehouses across the country, ShipBob is equipped to respond to changing demand, quickly turn around high volumes of product, and reduce shipping costs and time in transit.
ShipBob offers the following toy fulfillment services:
- Two-day shipping. Compete with the largest retailers by offering the same shipping promise to your customers. Even last-minute shoppers will be able to consider your toys when they need a quick turnaround.
- Seamless integration. ShipBob’s free software integrates with all major e-commerce systems, including Amazon, Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, eBay, and much more. This means no manual effort or duplicate data entry on your part; your orders will automatically come to us for fulfillment.
- Distributed inventory. With several warehouse locations, you can split your inventory strategically to keep it closer to your customers. A decrease in shipping costs and time in transit.
- Free white label service. It’s your brand, not ShipBob’s that matters to your customers. You can use your own branded packaging or use our free plain brown boxes. ShipBob’s name won’t be on the box aside from the shipping label.
- Free packing supplies. ShipBob doesn’t nickel and dime their customers. Packing materials, like tape and packing peanuts, are included at no extra cost.
- Free returns management. With the holidays, comes an influx of returns and exchanges. Don’t get caught in a logistics nightmare. ShipBob offer free returns management. They’ll process your returns and get them back into your supply chain quickly.
- Shipping discounts. Regardless of your shipment volume, you can take advantage of the same savings. ShipBob works with the four major US carriers and has negotiated bulk discounts with each of them.
- Straightforward pricing. ShipBob makes it easy to budget for toy fulfillment. They only charge for three things: when toys are sent to their warehouse, the length of time they store your toys, and when they ship them out. That’s it. Everything else is included at no extra cost.
- World-class service. ShipBob treats its customers like partners. They are here to help you succeed.
ShipBob simplifies toy fulfillment. You can expand your market, reach more customers, offer high-quality service, and reduce logistics costs using their services. Leveraging ShipBob’s specialization in picking, packing, and shipping can eliminate headaches and increase customer satisfaction.
Ready to see for yourself? Try us for free, no strings attached.