Supplement fulfillment services needs to be built on the basis of trust. Unlike other products, supplements require special handling and care to ensure safety and quality when they arrive at a customer’s doorstep. Because of that, not just any fulfillment warehouse can process supplements. Merchant cannot afford any handling mishaps, compliance failures, or mistakes.
ShipBob offers an affordable solution for picking, packing, and shipping supplement orders. Freeing up the supplement fulfillment process lets you focus on other aspects of your business such as marketing and product development. ShipBob provides an easy, turnkey solution for supplement providers across the country.
You never want to play a guessing game with your third-party logistics provider. ShipBob makes both supplement fulfillment process and pricing transparent. They only charge for three things: when your supplements arrive at their warehouses, the length of time they are stored, and when they ship them out. You won’t be nickel and dimed for add-ons like packing materials, returns management, and more.
Here’s a sampling of the supplement fulfillment services that ShipBob offers:
- Fast, accurate shipping. Get your supplements to your customers quickly with two-day shipping.
- Inventory management. Track lot numbers and expiration dates of your supplements across ShipBob’s warehouses. It’s easy to stay on top of your inventory levels and supply chain.
- White label service. Use your own branded packaging to leave a memorable experience for your customers and set yourself apart from competitors.
- Discounted shipping rates. Shipping prices are an unavoidable cost as an online merchant, but ShipBob can save you money with their bulk discounts. Whether you’re shipping 100 orders or 100,000, you can take advantage of the same discounts they’ve negotiated with USPS, DHL, UPS, and FedEx.
- Software integrations. Get real-time updates with ShipBob’s cloud-based software. With a couple clicks, you can seamlessly connect up to your e-commerce stores and/or marketplaces (e.g., Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Walmart, Amazon, and more).
- Distributed inventory. ShipBob has a network of fulfillment centers across the United States. With warehouses in major hubs like Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, and Dallas you can keep inventory close to customers. By distributing or splitting your inventory across these locations, you can reduce your shipping costs while offering your customers quick deliveries.
- Free returns management. Returns are an integral part of the fulfillment process, but are often overlooked. ShipBob will manage, process, and reintegrate your returned products quickly at no cost to you.
- World-class support. ShipBob’s warehouse staff and account managers are committed to your success. Everyone who touches your orders are carefully trained employees invested in your success. They are always there for you.
ShipBob’s warehouses are designed and built to deliver a smooth, quick order fulfillment process. They strive to make sure your orders are picked, packed, and shipped accurately and securely every time. They provide real-time updates, so you have visibility across orders, customers, products, inventory, and warehouses. Once an order leaves a ShipBob warehouses, you and your customer will be automatically updated with tracking information.
ShipBob offers supplement fulfillment services by streamlining processes, integrating technologies, and thus, maximizing your return on investment. Finding the right supplement fulfillment service can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be with ShipBob.
Contact ShipBob for a free trial. Get started today.