Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: January 12, 2022.
Acceptance of Terms.
- ShipBob, Inc. (“ShipBob,” “we,” or “our”) provides its Services (as defined below or in an ancillary agreement) to you (“you,” “your” or “Merchant”) through its website located at shipbob.com (“Site”), subject to these Terms of Service (“Agreement”). In addition, when using certain services, you will be subject to the policies (“Policies”) and fee schedule (“Fee Schedule”) that govern the operation of such services which are posted on the Site or are readily made available to registered users of the Service. All such Policies and Fee Schedule are hereby incorporated by reference.
- By accepting this Agreement, by accessing or using the Services, or clicking through on our Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, have the authority to, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. The terms of your Order shall not modify this Agreement. If you are an individual, you certify that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a customer, business, or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to this Agreement, in which case the terms “you,” “your” or “Merchant” shall also refer to such entity and its affiliates. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not use the Services.
- We may change or revise this Agreement at our discretion. If any change or revision to this Agreement is not acceptable to you, your only remedy is to stop using the Services and send a cancellation email to [email protected] Otherwise, you will be bound by the changed or revised terms. ShipBob may change or revise this Agreement from time to time by providing ten (10) days prior notice either by emailing the email address associated with your account, by posting a notice on the Site, or by providing notice on the ShipBob Platform (as defined below) (“Notice”). You can review the most current version of this Agreement at any time at https://www.shipbob.com/terms-of-service/, the Policies are posted at https://support.shipbob.com/en/ and the Fee Schedule is available at https://support.shipbob.com/en/collections/2273486-pricing-billing. Your use of the Services ten (10) days after Notice shall constitute full acceptance of the revised or changed terms.
You must register for the Services. As part of the registration process, you will identify an administrative username and password for your account (“Account”). You may use the administrative username and password to create standard users (each with a user password).
Description of Services.
- The ShipBob “Services” include: (a) providing technology solutions to support the receipt, counting, storage, picking and packaging (“fulfilment”) of physical goods sold by you (the “Goods”) pursuant to your order (“Order”) by ShipBob or by independent third-party warehouses using the ShipBob’s proprietary Warehouse Management System (“WMS”) and referred to as ShipBob Fulfilment Network Providers (“SFN Providers”); (b) providing technology solutions to support the shipment of the Goods by independent third-party couriers (each, a “Courier”); (c) access to ShipBob’s proprietary platform and associated technology, in object code format only, which is made available by ShipBob to you, for purposes of managing Goods, submitting Orders for Goods and fulfiling Orders (the “ShipBob Platform”); and (d) all data, reports, text, images, sounds, video, and content, including any offline reports, pricing matrices, or other content, made available to you through any of the foregoing (collectively referred to as the “Content”), including, in each case, all modifications and updates.
- We may separately enter into a Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement (“Fulfilment Agreement”) with you, which may modify the terms of the Services. If we do so, the terms of the Fulfilment Agreement shall take precedence over any conflicting terms of this Agreement. The terms of any Fulfilment Agreement are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. In our sole discretion, we also may provide you additional Services as set forth in the Excel and Bulk Upload and Promotional/Volume Spikes Agreement (“Volume Agreement”). If we do provide these additional Services, the terms of the Volume Agreement shall be incorporated into this Agreement. The terms of the Volume Agreement shall take precedence over any conflicting terms in this Agreement.
SFN Providers’ Responsibilities.
- You understand and agree that ShipBob provides a technology platform connecting you with SFN Providers who are responsible for warehousing, picking and packing, and fulfiling your Goods. The Services offered by ShipBob pursuant to this Agreement do not include any of these services when your Goods are serviced by an SFN Provider. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ShipBob may also provide warehouse, pick or pack, or fulfilment services for you, in which case this Agreement will govern ShipBob as a technology platform provider and as a performing SFN Provider.
- ShipBob will help facilitate the filing of claims with SFN Providers for Goods that are lost or damaged by an SFN Provider, but ShipBob is not responsible for any shrinkage, loss, or damage caused by an SFN Provider. All such claims shall be subject to ShipBob’s Operations Errors Policy.
- When such warehouse, pick or pack, and fulfilment services are performed by an SFN Provider, ShipBob will use its commercially reasonable efforts to facilitate the SFN Provider’s assent to the following terms: (a) SFN Provider must utilise ShipBob’s proprietary Warehouse Management System and follow ShipBob’s fulfilment policies; (b) that the SFN Provider has the necessary approvals, authorities, licenses, and insurance to provide the fulfilment services; (c) that the SFN Provider will comply with all federal, state, provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances including, but not limited to, safety-related laws and regulations; (d) that the SFN Provider accepts the duty of care consistent with all applicable industry best management practices, industry guidelines, and the care a reasonably careful person would exercise under like circumstances and (d) that the SFN Provider will maintain insurance as required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ShipBob does not guarantee the suitability, legality, or ability of any SFN Provider. You agree that ShipBob is not responsible or liable for the SFN Providers’ performance of the warehousing, pick and pack, or fulfilment services and that ShipBob does not guarantee any SFN Provider’s compliance with applicable laws or regulations.
- You understand and agree that ShipBob provides a technology platform connecting you with Couriers who are responsible for the actual shipping of your Goods. ShipBob shall use its proprietary technology to find the best available shipping option with a Courier based upon the dimensions, desired speed, and final destination of the Order. ShipBob is not a courier and does not itself ship or arrange to ship your Goods, nor do the Services include any shipping services.
- ShipBob will help facilitate the filing of claims with Couriers for Goods that are lost or damaged by a Courier, but ShipBob is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a Courier. All such claims shall be subject to ShipBob’s Lost in Transit and Damage Claims Policy.
- ShipBob will use its commercially reasonable efforts to facilitate the Courier’s assent to the following terms: (a) that the Courier has the necessary approvals, authorities, licenses, and insurance to provide the shipping services; (b) that the Courier will comply with all federal, state, provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances including, but not limited to, safety laws and regulations and (c) that the Courier will maintain insurance as required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ShipBob will not assess or guarantee the suitability, legality, or ability of any Courier. You agree that ShipBob is not responsible or liable for the Couriers’ performance of the shipping services and that ShipBob does not guarantee any Couriers’ compliance with applicable laws or regulations.
Access to and Use of the Services – Your Obligations.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may access and use the Services only for lawful purposes. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services (including all intellectual property rights) will remain with and belong exclusively to ShipBob. You shall not: (i) sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, time share, or otherwise commercially exploit or make the Services available to any third party; (ii) use the Services in any unlawful manner (including without limitation in violation of any data, privacy, or export control laws) or in any manner that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Services; or (iii) modify, adapt, or hack the Services, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks. You shall comply with any codes of conduct, policies, or other notices ShipBob provides you or publishes in connection with the Services, and you shall promptly notify ShipBob if you learn of a security breach related to the Services.
- Any software made available to you by ShipBob in connection with the Services (“Software”), including but not limited to the ShipBob Platform, contains ShipBob’s proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and this Agreement. ShipBob hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and non-exclusive right and license (“License”) to use the object code of any Software, and Content on a single device solely in connection with the Services, provided that you shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any Content or right in any Software. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ShipBob. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved and no license or right to use any trademark of ShipBob or any third party is granted to you in connection with the Services. The License may be terminated immediately at ShipBob’s sole discretion and shall, in any event, terminate upon the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for all data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content, and other materials that you upload, post, deliver, provide, or otherwise transmit or store in connection with or relating to the Services (“Your Content”). For every email sent outside of your organisation via the Services, you acknowledge and agree that ShipBob shall have the right to automatically add an identifying footer in accordance with our policies.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password, Your Content, account, and for all activities that occur under your login or account. For support purposes, designated ShipBob employees have the ability to access your ShipBob accounts. This access includes but is not limited to production data, including Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) within the dashboard and data storage locations. This access is audited on a regular basis as a part of ShipBob’s internal audit processes. By posting Your Content on or through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant ShipBob a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, and perform Your Content. ShipBob has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Services, Content, and Your Content. You further agree that ShipBob may remove or disable any Content (including Your Content) at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or Your Content), or for no reason at all.
- You understand that the operation of the Services, including Your Content, may be unencrypted and may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices; and (iii) transmission to ShipBob’s third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate and maintain the Services. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility for adequate security, protection, and backup of Your Content. ShipBob will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use of any of Your Content, or any corruption, deletion, destruction, or loss of any of Your Content, and you will indemnify and hold ShipBob harmless for any claims, damages, or liability related to Your Content.
- You own all of Your Content or have obtained all permissions, releases, rights, or licenses required to engage in your posting and other activities (and to allow ShipBob to perform its obligations) in connection with the Services without obtaining any further releases or consents. Your Content does not, and will not, violate, infringe, or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property or privacy rights, nor does Your Content contain any matter that is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, offensive, or harassing
- You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and ancillary services needed to connect to, access, or otherwise use the Services, including hardware, software, networks, and telephone service (collectively, “Your Equipment”). Your Equipment must comply with all specifications set forth in ShipBob’s policies then in effect. You shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of Your Equipment, your Account, passwords (including but not limited to administrative and user passwords), files, and for all uses of your Account or Your Equipment with or without your knowledge or consent.
- You have no right to access ShipBob’s physical facilities or property or any of the SFN Provider’s physical facilities or property. Under no circumstances, and at no time, during the Term of this Agreement or after, are you permitted to enter ShipBob’s or the SFN Providers’ facilities, fulfilment centres, or premises without prior express written notice by ShipBob or the SFN Provider. As your Goods may be commingled with the Goods of other merchants in ShipBob’s or SFN Providers’ facilities, under no circumstances, during the Term or after, may you access the Goods while the Goods are stored in ShipBob’s or SFN Providers’ facilities, without prior express written consent of ShipBob and the SFN Provider. If you are granted access, you will be monitored during the access period and your access can be terminated at ShipBob’s or the SFN Provider’s discretion.
- ShipBob reserves the right to use your name and/or company name as a reference for marketing or promotional purposes on ShipBob’s Site and in other communication with existing or potential Merchants. To decline ShipBob this right you need to email [email protected] stating that you do not wish to be used as a reference.
- ShipBob may provide, at ShipBob’s sole discretion, technical support services, through email, chat, or telephone in accordance with our standard practice.
- ShipBob is not the Merchant of Record for any of your Goods or the importer of record for Goods stored at an SFN Provider. ShipBob shall not be held liable for complying with your instructions through the Services. You understand that ShipBob does not inspect your Goods nor does ShipBob take responsibility for the business decisions that you make and implement through the Services. For example, ShipBob cannot control or ensure that a buyer or seller with whom you do business will remit payment for Goods in accordance with your agreement with them.
Your Data Rights.
- You retain all right, title and interest in and to Your Data, other than the limited rights expressly granted in this Section. For purposes of this Agreement, “Your Data” means any and all information collected and/or stored by or on behalf of ShipBob in connection with your use of the Services, excluding data and information relating to the operation and/or performance of the ShipBob Platform.
- You hereby grant ShipBob the non-exclusive right and license to (i) copy, use, modify, distribute, display and disclose Your Data solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services to you pursuant to the Agreement, (ii) copy, modify and use Your Data in connection with internal operations and functions, including, but not limited to, operational analytics and reporting, financial reporting and analysis, audit functions and archival purposes and (iii) copy, use, modify, distribute, display and disclose Your Data on an aggregate and anonymous basis for marketing purposes.
- “Service Fees” are the fees for any Services and any third-party fees (third-party fees include, but are not limited to, Courier, SFN Provider, and other shipping fees, rates of duty, international brokerage charges, freight charges, insurance premiums, or other third-party charges incurred during your use of the Service).
- You shall pay the following Service Fees (unless modified by a Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement, your Pricing Quotation uploaded through the ShipBob Platform, or Volume Agreement):
- A $25.00 initial receiving fee to inventory and store the Goods, but if receipt of the Goods takes more than two (2) hours, then you shall pay $40.00 per additional hour for the remainder of the time required to inventory and store the Goods;
- A $40.00 monthly pallet fee, $10 monthly shelf fee, or a $5.00 monthly bin fee, whichever is applicable per SKU, that shall be due for any whole or partial month, beginning on the date that inventory is delivered to ShipBob. An Unidentified Receiving Order (“URO”) is subject to additional fees pursuant to our On-Hold Receiving (URO) Policy;
- Fulfilment charges, which shall be calculated based on the final destination, dimensions of the final packaged shipment, and speed of shipment selected;
- Above four (4) picks per order will be billed at an additional $0.20 per pick;
- Additional services pricing is found here: https://support.shipbob.com/en/articles/3972669-additional-services-pricing;
- Charges, costs, taxes, and expenses identified in Section 8.5 and 8.6; and
- Any charges or fees incurred by ShipBob associated with your payment for the Services by credit card. In the event of conflict between the Services Fees in these Terms, the Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement, Pricing Quotation, or Volume Agreement, the following order of priority shall apply: the Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement, the Pricing Quotation, the Volume Agreement, followed by these Terms.
- Quotations accepted through the ShipBob Platform are estimates based on the best information available at the time made. The final rates and Service Fees may vary based upon the Goods actually tendered, the work actually performed, or a number of factors such as Courier shipping prices, the actual characteristics of your Goods, the delivery address, and service requested during the normal course of delivery. ShipBob reserves the right to bill the Service Fees based on actual charges at any time after the Services are rendered. ShipBob specifically disclaims liability for any Courier shipping rate errors due to inaccurate or incomplete information provided to it, such as dimensions and weights.
- All dollar amounts stated in this Agreement and the Site will be in US dollars, unless otherwise specified.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for, and agree to reimburse ShipBob, SFN Providers, and Couriers, as applicable, for, all sales taxes, transportation taxes, Service Fees, reversals, chargebacks, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by ShipBob, SFN Providers, and Couriers, as applicable in connection with the Services. Courier chargebacks are subject to additional administrative fees as specified in our Policies.
- You acknowledge and agree that all Service Fees, charges, and any other rates or amounts charged by ShipBob to you hereunder are exclusive of applicable value added, sales/use or inventory, CDT (as defined below) and service taxes (“Transaction Taxes”) which may be levied in connection with the supply by ShipBob of the Services to you. Where applicable, you shall pay all Transaction Taxes arising in respect of the Service Fees or other amounts charged to you by ShipBob.
- International CDT. Customs, Duties, and Taxes (“CDT”) on any international shipment charged by the Courier are your sole responsibility and will be charged back to you regardless of whether they were or were not in the initial estimate, or whether the order was or was not delivered.
- Failure to Pay; Abandoned Account; Liquidation. Failure to promptly pay Service Fees is a material breach of this Agreement. If your Service Fees (or any other amounts owed to ShipBob, SFN Providers, or Couriers) remain unpaid for a period greater than thirty (30) days, then ShipBob reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate this Agreement, suspend its performance of Services, and/or reclassify your Account as an “Abandoned Account.” Additionally, any Account that remains unpaid for greater than sixty (60) days will automatically be deemed an Abandoned Account. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UPON AN ACCOUNT BECOMING AN ABANDONED ACCOUNT, ALL RIGHTS TO OWNERSHIP OF THE ACCOUNT BALANCE AND GOODS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE FORFEITED BY YOU TO SHIPBOB. GOODS WILL BECOME IMMEDIATELY AND IRREVOCABLY UNAVAILABLE TO YOU, AND LIQUIDATION PROCEEDINGS WILL BEGIN. You agree such Goods would be free and clear of liability, and that you would assume any liability therefore. You will remain liable for any pending Service Fees above and beyond the liquidation proceeds.
Payment Method and Liens.
- Payment processing for Services is provided by Stripe and is subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Service Agreement”) set forth at https://stripe.com/ssa. By agreeing to this Agreement or continuing to utilise our Services as a Merchant, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Service Agreement, as modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of ShipBob enabling payment processing through Stripe, you agree to provide ShipBob accurate and complete information about you and your business, and you authorize ShipBob to share it and transaction information (including User Data) related to your use of payment processing provided by Stripe.
- Unless otherwise specified by ShipBob, Stripe will collect payment from you via credit card or ACH for Service Fees due on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis depending on the account set-up. ShipBob disclaims all liability for any fees charged to you by your bank related to Stripe’s collection or disbursement of such payment.
- When you use the Services, all charges for the Services and any additional fees payable to ShipBob will be immediately charged to the credit card associated with your Stripe account. You agree to pay ShipBob the amount that is specified in accordance with this Agreement. If you dispute any charges, you must let ShipBob know within thirty (30) days after the date that ShipBob invoices you.
- You agree and acknowledge that either ShipBob or the SFN Provider, depending on which party is performing the warehouse, pick and pick, or fulfilment services shall maintain an actual or constructive general and continuing warehouseman’s lien and security interest under the UCC for all Goods in ShipBob’s or SFN Provider’s possession or control, regardless of whether a specific receipt is issued, to cover all charges, expenses, costs, and Service Fees set forth in this Agreement. In the event ShipBob or an SFN Provider is required to exercise its lien or security interest, you shall be responsible for all necessary and reasonable costs incurred to enforce the lien or security interest including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You will execute any and all agreements and documents so that ShipBob or an SFN Provider may obtain, perfect, and maintain its lien rights and security interest in the Goods. You will also execute any and all documentation to permit ShipBob to perfect the liens.
Inbound Shipments – Your Obligations.
- You represent and warrant to ShipBob that (i) you are the legal owner of the Goods and/or have lawful possession or control of the Goods and that you have the sole legal right to store and thereafter direct the release and/or delivery of the Goods, (ii) there are no potential health, safety, or environmental hazards associated with the shipment, warehousing, or fulfilment of the Goods tendered to ShipBob under this Agreement, (iii) the Goods do not contain any material violating any federal, state, or local law (collectively, “Laws”); (iv) the Goods are not and do not contain any hazardous or dangerous materials under applicable Laws and are in compliance with ShipBob’s Dangerous Goods / HAZMAT Policy; and (v) the Goods do not violate ShipBob’s Acceptable Products Policy. You will strictly meet or exceed any compliance obligations under these provisions. ShipBob may, in its sole discretion, reject Goods that ShipBob determines do not meet the above compliance obligations. If the Goods do not meet the foregoing requirements, you may incur additional fees from ShipBob, and if ShipBob rejects the Goods, this may result in a delay or non-shipment, and you agree that ShipBob shall not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of such delay or non-shipment.
- You shall provide ShipBob, in a digital format through the ShipBob dashboard, with bills of lading for the inventory of all inbound shipments of Goods prior to the shipment arriving to an SFN Provider’s facility. All inbound shipments shall be properly labelled and clearly identify the units and quantities of carton, case, or master case. You represent and warrant that the information set forth on any shipment or delivery document, including, without limitation, information as to count, weight, description and condition of the Goods, is accurate and complete and may be relied upon by ShipBob. If any inbound inventory received does not follow ShipBob’s Warehouse Receiving Order (“WRO”) instructions located at https://support.shipbob.com/en/collections/2271945-inventory-products#wro-warehouse-receiving-orders, it will be classified as an Unidentified Receiving Order (“URO”) and subject to delays and additional fees in accordance with the On-Hold Receiving (URO) Policy. If the items in such a shipment cannot be identified by ShipBob, they may be discarded and ShipBob assumes no responsibility for any associated losses. If the quantity of any SKU (or any SKU in a box or pallet) received at an SFN Provider’s facility is either ten percent (10%) greater, or more than twenty-five (25) units more, than the expected quantity you submitted in the WRO, you will be required to submit a new accurate WRO. The warehouse receiving order shall be attached to the side of the box and the product name shall be clearly and conspicuously written on the outside of box.
- You need to make an appointment in advance for any inbound freight shipment (non-parcel). Instructions are located here: https://support.shipbob.com/en/articles/3948678-schedule-an-appointment.
- All inbound shipments must be received and inventoried before the Goods shall be prepared to be shipped by the Couriers.
- Upon receipt, ShipBob or SFN Provider may, at its sole discretion, verify the quantity of the Goods and inspect for any damage. You acknowledge and agree that ShipBob or SFN Provider has no obligation to verify the quantity, content, condition, or quality of the Goods delivered to SFN Provider’s facility for storage and/or delivery. ShipBob or SFN Provider may, at its sole discretion, reject storing and/or delivering any Goods that ShipBob or SFN Provider deems, in its sole discretion, to be improperly labelled or packaged as a URO, or any Goods that contain any hazardous or illegal material.
- If there are any outstanding or pending Orders that need to be fulfiled first, you shall notify ShipBob of the number of Orders to be sent initially and the expected timeline of processing such Orders.
- Unless otherwise specified in a Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement or Volume Agreement, upon actual receipt of the Goods, you can expect a minimum of three (3) business days for Goods to be inventoried at ShipBob or an SFN Provider’s facility. After three (3) business days, your Orders will begin to be processed and labelled, beginning with outstanding and pending Orders. These timelines are subject to change during Peak Season (as defined below) or other holiday days.
- ShipBob will facilitate fulfilment of the number of Orders which was communicated during onboarding every day. Additional time may be required for special kitting, picking or any alterations in regular process.
- ShipBob or SFN Providers, as applicable, shall thereafter process, package, and facilitate the shipment of all Orders by Couriers within one (1) business day of actual receipt of the Order from you provided that proper inventory amounts exist and there are no issues with the Order. This provision shall not apply to Orders that are altered, Orders with low inventory items (less than ten (10) items in stock), held Orders and bulk Orders.
- You shall provide ShipBob with an expectation of the date for ShipBob or the SFN Provider to begin facilitating Couriers to ship your Goods, which shall conform to the terms of this Agreement.
- You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy of any information provided to ShipBob and/or inputted onto ShipBob’s Site or Platform . You agree that ShipBob shall not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or costs as a result of any inaccurate information provided by you to ShipBob or any information inputted incorrectly by you onto ShipBob’s Site or Platform.
- Volume Agreement for Excel and Bulk Uploads and Promotional/Volume Spikes. Other than the obligations set forth below, ShipBob bears no other liability or obligations for Excel and Bulk Uploads or Promotional / Volume Spikes. The Volume Agreement, as provided in this Section, shall apply to any Excel Upload orders or large spikes in volume above regular volume. For Orders subject to this Volume Agreement, Merchant will provide notice via the Promotional/Bulk Upload Details Google Form (“Google Form”). All Google Forms must be true and accurate. Merchants with inconsistent volume with frequent and infrequent spikes without prior notice to ShipBob create difficulty in predicting the labour required. Infrequent high volume makes it difficult for ShipBob to predict and plan labour and other resources. Accordingly, the following terms apply:
- Excel and Bulk upload:
- Based on the number of Orders in an Excel upload, the following requirement apply:
- Promotional / Volume Spikes: If Order volume is expected to be greater than two (2) times the previous thirty (30) day average and the Order count is greater than 100 Orders on a particular day, then seventy-two (72) hour notice is required via the Google Form to maintain Services.
- Exception to Volume Agreement: If you do not provide seventy-two (72) hour notice of an Excel upload over 100 Orders, ShipBob will facilitate the fulfilment of those Orders according to the below schedule:
- ShipBob will facilitate the increase of labour on hand to fulfil large Order drops on the same day. In the event these large Order drops do not occur, ShipBob will charge a fee to help recoup the costs of unnecessary additional labour. Merchant may cancel a stated large order drop at no fee if they provide forty-eight (48) hour written notice.
- The following additional charges for Services shall apply to Excel and Bulk Uploads and Promotional/Volume Spikes:
- If at least 50% of stated order volume is placed, no charge and (2) if under 50% of stated Order volume is placed, a charge of $1.25 per Order for all Orders from the stated volume to the realised volume will be assessed to recoup labour costs. (For example, if you stated you would place 200 Orders and only placed 50 Orders, you would be assessed a fee of $187.50, with 150 Orders at $1.25 per Order).
- Excel and Bulk upload:
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and deliverability of Order shipping addresses. ShipBob may, at its sole discretion, verify Order shipping addresses, but this is not a replacement for merchant address diligence and verification by you. You agree and acknowledge that ShipBob has no obligation to verify any shipping addresses provided by you.
- If ShipBob provides an Order shipping estimate based on an address later discovered to be inaccurate or incomplete, you are solely responsible for any applicable address correction fees ShipBob incurs from the Courier, any difference in Courier shipping cost or for any other costs or fees due to the incomplete or inaccurate address. Examples of discrepancies for which you may be responsible include, but are not limited to, incomplete addresses, incorrect addresses, commercial/residential address status, and rural address status. ShipBob also reserves the right to put the order on hold if addresses are not validated by the ShipBob system.
Service Level Agreement
ShipBob’s and SFN Providers’ SLAs for non-Excel upload and normal volume can be found at the following link: https://support.shipbob.com/s/article/ShipBob-s-turnaround-times-policies-and-SLAs. Additionally, ShipBob and SFN Provider SLAs are subject to increase during “Peak Season” (defined as the dates between and including Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve, but subject to change dependent upon Couriers) by email notification. In addition, ShipBob may pass through to you any additional surcharges charged by Couriers.
Delays or Non-Delivery by Third-Parties, including Couriers and SFN Providers.
Unless specifically excepted in a Volume Agreement or Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement, ShipBob shall not be liable or responsible for any delays in domestic or international shipments of Goods or Orders, and is, without limitation, not responsible or liable for non-delivery or late delivery of Goods caused by third-parties, including Couriers and SFN Providers.
IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY ALL FEES RELATED TO ORDERS WHETHER THE ORDER IS FRAUDULENT OR THE PRODUCT IS DELIVERED OR NOT.
- All non-Courier related returns (international and domestic) must follow the Return Policy, which may be updated from time to time. Custom returns may be rejected and/or subject to additional fees.
- You shall be solely responsible for any fees assessed by any Courier or SFN Provider as a result of any shipments of Goods that are returned to ShipBob or an SFN Provider by the Courier for any reason whatsoever.
- ShipBob Is Not Liable for International Returns. International shipments that are not delivered are often returned by the Courier and assessed return shipping, brokerage, and returns processing Courier fees. These fees assessed by the Couriers are billed through to merchants, often without notice. ShipBob strives to work with you to circumvent international returns or abandoned inventory at your request; however, this is done only on a reasonable efforts basis and ShipBob reserves the right to charge you fees to the value of the original Courier shipping cost, including all costs and expenses of returns. If a tariff is not available, ShipBob will either put orders on hold until tariff information is available or override the order with no liability to ShipBob.
ShipBob or SFN Provider, as applicable, may, at its sole discretion, require you to remove unsuitable or unsellable Goods from its facility or an SFN Provider’s facility. ShipBob will notify you if it or an SFN Provider has any inventory that requires removal. Pick fees may also be assessed for labour incurred to remove inventory. IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE THE INVENTORY WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF RECEIVING A REQUIRED REMOVAL NOTICE, SHIPBOB OR THE SFN PROVIDER MAY DISPOSE OF THE INVENTORY LISTED IN THE REQUIRED REMOVAL NOTICE. YOU SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY DAMAGES OR REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE VALUE OF GOODS DISPOSED OF BY SHIPBOB OR THE SFN PROVIDER IF YOU DO PROMPTLY REMOVE THE GOODS UPON SHIPBOB’S WRITTEN REQUEST.
You acknowledge that you may receive materials and information from ShipBob, SFN Providers, or Couriers that are considered by such entity to be proprietary and confidential, including information relating to the platform, Goods, volume, customers, pricing, procedures, processes, technical specifications, designs, computer code, software applications and related documentation, and technology. You agree that all such materials and information acquired or obtained by you hereunder shall be held in confidence, protected with the same degree of care that you employ for the protection of your own confidential and proprietary information of a similar nature (not less than reasonable care), and you shall not reveal or disclose any such information without ShipBob’s prior written consent other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. You shall not have any obligation, however, to preserve the confidentiality of any such materials and information to the limited extent that it: (a) is in the public domain or generally available to the public; (b) was in the possession of or disclosed to you prior to the date hereof, free of any obligation to keep the same confidential; (c) is lawfully acquired by you from a third party under no obligation of confidentiality to the other Party; or (d) is required to be disclosed by you under law or court order, provided, however, that you shall give prompt written notice thereof to ShipBob (where permitted by law). You agree and acknowledge that a monetary remedy for a breach of this Section may be inadequate and that such breach may cause ShipBob irrevocable harm. In the event of a breach, ShipBob will be entitled, without the posting of a bond and in addition to any monetary damage it may subsequently prove, to seek temporary and permanent injunctive relief, including temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions. This Section supersedes and supplants any and all prior agreements between the Parties regarding confidential information and/or confidentiality, including, but not limited to, any nondisclosure agreements executed between the Parties. The provisions of this Section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
ShipBob shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance hereunder which may be due, in whole or in part, to fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood, drought, or other adverse weather condition, accident, casualty, breakdown of machinery or facilities, strike, lockout, combination of workmen or other labour difficulties (from whatever cause arising, and whether or not the demands of the employees are reasonable or within ShipBob’s power to grant), war, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, insurrection, riot, act of God or the public enemy, law, act, order, proclamation, decree, regulation, ordinance, instruction or request of Government or other public authorities, judgment or decree of a court of competent jurisdiction, delay or failure of Couriers or of SFN Providers, shippers or contractors, labour shortage or inability to obtain transportation, equipment, operating materials, plant equipment or materials required for our performance, curtailment or suspension of operations to remedy or avoid an actual or alleged violation or violations of Federal, State or local law, as may be in effect from time to time during the Agreement period, or any contingency or delay or failure or cause of any nature beyond the reasonable control of ShipBob, whether or not of the kind hereinabove specified and whether or not any such contingency is presently occurring or occurs in the future. ShipBob shall give notice of any force majeure event as soon as reasonably practicable by giving notice to your administrative email account.
You have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, provided you do not have a balance due and owing (other than any amounts subject to a good faith dispute) by sending a termination request to [email protected] Subject to earlier termination as provided below, ShipBob may terminate, at its discretion and without cause, this Agreement (or our facilitation of the shipments of Goods or our Services hereunder) at any time by providing thirty (30) days prior notice to the administrative email address associated with your Account. In addition to any other remedies we may have, ShipBob may also terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days’ notice (or ten (10) days’ notice in the case of nonpayment) if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. The termination of this Agreement shall also constitute a termination of any Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement or Volume Agreement. ShipBob reserves the right to immediately modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) if you are in breach of this Agreement. All of Your Content (if any) may be permanently deleted by ShipBob upon any termination of your account in ShipBob’s sole discretion. However, all rights to payment and all other Sections which by their terms are intended to survive shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- The Services may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by ShipBob or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond our reasonable control. ShipBob shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by email of any Services disruption. ShipBob shall not be liable for any such unavailability or disruption of Services.
- THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE SHIPBOB PLATFORM AND CONTENT, AND ALL SERVER AND NETWORK COMPONENTS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND SHIPBOB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OR ANY ANCILLARY AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SHIPBOB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, NOR DOES SHIPBOB MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, AND NO INFORMATION, ADVICE, OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SHIPBOB SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- ShipBob does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any of its facilities or any of the facilities of SFN Providers will maintain any specific temperature ranges or humidity levels. ShipBob shall not be liable or responsible for fluctuations of temperature or humidity levels at any of its facilities or any of the facilities of SFN Providers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN SFN PROVIDERS AND CARRIERS ARE IN POSSESSION OF YOUR GOODS, SFN PROVIDERS AND CARRIERS, AND NOT SHIPBOB, ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTUAL OR ALLEGED HARMS SUSTAINED BY YOU OR YOUR GOODS AS DETERMINED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL SHIPBOB BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR BUSINESS, OR LOST DATA. FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, SHIPBOB IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES IN EXCESS OF THE GOODS DAMAGE CAP OR THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY CAP SET FORTH BELOW, WHICHEVER IS THE LESSER AMOUNT.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE STATES, SHIPBOB’s LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Insurance, Damage and Loss of Goods:
- YOU AGREE THAT THE GOODS STORED OR WAREHOUSED BY SHIPBOB OR SFN PROVIDERS ARE NOT INSURED AGAINST LOSS OR DAMAGE BY SHIPBOB OR THE SFN PROVIDER. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR THE GOODS, AND INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AT YOUR SOLE COST AND EXPENSE. NOTWITHSTANDING YOUR PURCHASE OF INSURANCE COVERAGE, IN THE EVENT OF LOSS, DAMAGE, OR DESTRUCTION OF GOODS (“GOODS LOSS”) FOR WHICH SHIPBOB IS OR MAYBE LEGALLY LIABLE, YOU AGREE THAT SHIPBOB’S OR SFN PROVIDER’S LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GOODS DAMAGE CAP SET FORTH BELOW. FOR INSURANCE TO APPLY TO YOUR CLAIM, YOU MUST PURCHASE THE INSURANCE PRIOR TO THE GOODS LOSS. SHIPBOB DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTY THAT INSURANCE WILL COVER ALL OR A PORTION OF YOUR GOODS LOSS. SHIPBOB SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IF INSURANCE COVERAGE IS NOT AFFORDED FOR THE GOODS LOSS OR IF COVERAGE IS DENIED. THE DECISION TO PURCHASE INSURANCE AND ITS EXPENSE IS YOURS ALONE. ALL SUCH INSURANCE IS PROVIDED BY THOSE THIRD-PARTY INSURANCE CARRIERS OR BROKERS YOU MAY SELECT. SHIPBOB DOES NOT AND WILL NOT SELL INSURANCE AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED AN INSURANCE PROVIDER.
- IN THE EVENT THAT SHIPBOB OR THE SFN PROVIDER IS FOUND LEGALLY LIABLE FOR HARMS SUSTAINED BY YOUR GOODS, YOU AGREE THAT SHIPBOB’S OR THE SFN PROVIDER’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR GOODS LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS FROM ANY GOODS COUNT INACCURACIES) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL PRODUCT VALUE OF THE GOODS, WHICH SHALL BE MEASURED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE INVOICE FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER, SUBJECT TO A CAP OF 5% OF THE TOTAL PRODUCT VALUE OR ONE MONTH OF THE AVERAGE BILLABLE STORAGE, WHICHEVER IS LOWER (“GOODS DAMAGES CAP”).
- FOR GREATER COVERAGE, YOU MUST ADD INSURANCE IN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS ON THE GOODS THAT YOU WISH TO BE COVERED BY INSURANCE, IN WHICH CASE AN INCREASED CHARGE WILL BE MADE BASED UPON SUCH INCREASED COVERAGE. NO SUCH COVERAGE SHALL BE VALID UNLESS PAID FOR BEFORE LOSS, DAMAGE, OR DESTRUCTION TO ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE GOODS HAS OCCURRED.
- FOR GOODS THAT LOST OR DAMAGED BY A CARRIER, PLEASE SEE SHIPBOB’S LOST IN TRANSIT AND DAMAGE CLAIMS POLICY.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. THE GOODS DAMAGE CAP SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST SHIPBOB OR THE SFN PROVIDER FOR ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER RELATING TO LOSS, DAMAGE, AND/OR DESTRUCTION OF GOODS, AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING GOODS SHORTAGE OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONVERSION OR THEFT CLAIMS).
- IN ANY EVENT, SHIPBOB’S OR SFN PROVIDER’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU, NOTWITHSTANDING THE NATURE OR GROUNDS FOR ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING THE BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SHIPBOB, OR SFN PROVIDER SHALL NOT EXCEED $2,000 FOR ANY CLAIMS NOT COVERED BY THE GOODS DAMAGE CAP. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PARTIES RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ShipBob and SFN Providers from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities (including court costs and attorney’s fees), tax obligations, fines, and penalties, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees and expenses, arising or resulting from: (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) any of Your Content; (c) your negligence, fault, omissions, or willful misconduct; (d) your fraud or misrepresentation in connection with the Services or with your access, contribution to, or use of the Services; (e) any product liability claim arising from use of your Goods; or (f) your misuse of the Services (“Claims”). ShipBob shall provide notice to you of any Claim. ShipBob and SFN Providers reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any third-party Claims which are subject to indemnification under this Section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting ShipBob’s or SFN Provider’s defense of such Claim. This indemnity shall include, without limitations, all Claims in tort, contract, by statute or otherwise, including Claims for personal injury (including death) and actual or tangible property damage.
U.S. Government Matters – Your Compliance with Trade Laws.
You may not remove or export from the United States or allow the export or re-export of Goods subject to this Agreement or anything related thereto, or any direct product thereof in violation of any restrictions, laws, or regulations of the United States Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other United States or foreign agency or authority. You represent and warrant that you and your financial institution are not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties or owned or controlled by such a party, including but not limited to the lists maintained by the United Nations Security Council, the US Government (e.g., the US Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals list and Foreign Sanctions Evaders list and the US Department of Commerce’s Entity List), the European Union or its member states, or other applicable government authority. As defined in FAR section 2.101, the software and documentation installed by ShipBob on your Equipment (if applicable) are “commercial items” and according to DFAR section 252.227 7014(a)(1) and (5) are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation.” Consistent with DFAR section 227.7202 and FAR section 12.212, any use, modification, reproduction, release, performance, display, or disclosure of such commercial software or commercial software documentation by the U.S. Government will be governed solely by the terms of this Agreement and will be prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by the terms of this Agreement.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of ShipBob, but ShipBob may assign or transfer this Agreement, in whole or in part, without restriction. This Agreement is binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of, the successors and permitted assigns of the parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect, and enforceable. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications, representations, and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all waivers and modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. Except as specifically set forth in this Agreement (or a Volume Agreement or Warehousing and Fulfilment Pricing Agreement), the terms of this Agreement shall take precedence over any contrary or conflicting terms in any other agreement. The failure of ShipBob to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not be a waiver of that right. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and ShipBob, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you and ShipBob, and it governs your use of the Services. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind ShipBob in any respect whatsoever. In any action or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement or otherwise, the substantially prevailing party will be entitled to recover its costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees. All notices under this Agreement will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email; the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
Governing Law, Venue, Jurisdiction.
This Agreement and all Claims or disputes between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. All Claims, lawsuits, causes of action, and disputes between us shall be exclusively brought in the State or Federal Court located in Chicago, Illinois. The parties submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
2-Day Express Program Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
- By electing the ShipBob 2-Day Express Option, you acknowledge that you have selected the ShipBob 2-Day Express Option and you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these ShipBob 2-Day Express Fee Terms of Service.
- ShipBob 2-Day Express Option
- ShipBob provides a ShipBob 2-Day Express Option in qualifying geographic areas.
- While ShipBob aims to provide 100% coverage of postcodes in the continental US, the delivery timing is not guaranteed, and ShipBob is not responsible for any Courier delays. The “ShipBob 2-Day Express Option” is defined as a facilitated shipment with a Courier with a transit time of two business days once fulfiled by an SFN Provider, with a cutoff time of 12:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- The ShipBob 2-Day Express Option may only be available in select postcodes in the United States, the list of which is available upon request. ShipBob reserves the right to modify such list of qualifying postcodes in its sole discretion and shall not be required to provide you with notice of any such modifications. The qualifying postcodes may also fluctuate in connection with the amount of your on-hand inventory.
- ShipBob will facilitate the fulfilment of Goods by an SFN Provider and the routing of shipments by Couriers. Couriers are responsible for the shipments themselves. Due to Courier limitations, the following cannot be delivered within two (2) business days from when the Order is fulfiled: out of stock items, dangerous goods, and Orders that Couriers are shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, military addresses, and PO boxes.
- During Peak Season, a transit time of two (2) days may be impacted by changes to shipping Courier Service Level Agreements.
- Inventory Levels
- You agree to maintain inventory levels of a minimum of four (4) weeks of “On-Hand Inventory,” which shall be calculated by multiplying the most recent two weeks of sales by two (2).
- You agree to send replenishment inventory to a fulfilment centre designated by ShipBob promptly upon request by ShipBob or SFN Provider.
- You agree that ShipBob or SFN Provider may move inventory as reasonably required in ShipBob’s discretion to enable and ensure coverage for the ShipBob 2-Day Express Option.
- ShipBob 2-Day Express Option Fee
- Upon receipt of your selection of the ShipBob 2-Day Express Option, ShipBob will advise you of the fee (the “ShipBob 2-Day Express Option Fee”) for such service, and you shall pay the ShipBob 2-Day Express Option Fee.
- The ShipBob 2-Day Express Option Fee shall be considered a Service Fee.
- Acceptance of Terms
- For orders being shipped to a business (“B2B Order”), ShipBob allows the use of pre-paid labels or merchant-directed freight shipments. When submitting a B2B order for facilitation through ShipBob, the following conditions apply:
- ShipBob will notify you via email once a pre-paid parcel or Merchant-arranged freight order has been packed.
- After this notification, you will have five (5) business days to upload a shipping label for pre-paid parcel shipments or to have a freight provider pick up your Merchant-arranged freight order.
- After five (5) business days if the conditions in step 2 have not been met, you will be assessed a $25.00 fee per day for pre-paid parcel orders or a $50.00 fee per day for Merchant arranged freight orders.
- After five (5) business days from the time an order was packed, if you have not yet uploaded shipping labels for your parcel order or have not yet had a Courier pick up your Merchant-arranged freight order, ShipBob will facilitate the restocking of your B2B order and you will be assessed a cancellation fee. This cancellation fee will be equal to the SFN Provider’s total cost to prepare the order, including, but not limited to, pick fees, prepaid label fees, and any other costs incurred to prepare the order.
- If you cancel a B2B order after the SFN Provider has started to pick your B2B order, you will also incur the above cancellation fee in addition to the original fee to prepare your B2B order.
- ShipBob reserves the right to charge for a prepaid order once it has been packed.
- If the SFN Provider does not pack a B2B order within ShipBob’s stated SLA, ShipBob will cover all costs if you provide proof of invoice for you having to reschedule freight, up to a maximum of $500.00. In this circumstance, ShipBob will not assess a late fee and also will arrange for the SFN Provider to hold the order for up to fifteen (15) business days before restocking, and restocking will be done free of cost. If the SFN Provider fails to pack an order within ShipBob’s stated SLA, and you contact ShipBob to request a hold, ShipBob will arrange for the SFN Provider to hold the packed B2B order for up to thirty (30) calendar days.
- ShipBob, SFN Providers and Couriers shall not be responsible for any chargebacks, penalties, fines, or liquidated damages of any kind, including those from your customers.
- For orders being shipped to a business (“B2B Order”), ShipBob allows the use of pre-paid labels or merchant-directed freight shipments. When submitting a B2B order for facilitation through ShipBob, the following conditions apply: