ShipBob Affiliate Agreements – Overview
Lead Submit: $15.00
|Default Payout||$15.00 per unique item (form submission)|
|Schedule||Action LockingActions are locked 14 day(s) after end of the month they are tracked InvoicingActions are invoiced on the 15th of the month after they lockPayout SchedulingApproved transactions are paid within 30 day(s) from date of invoice.|
|Qualified Referrals||Credit PolicyLast Click Referral WindowAllow referrals from clicks within 90 day(s)|
|Change Notification Period||The insertion order can be changed or cancelled with 7 day(s) notification to the media partner.|
|Media Partner Tracking Pixel||Advertiser does not allow media partner to fire their tracking pixel when the consumer action is completed.|
SHIPBOB AFFILIATE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SHIPBOB, INC. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU JOIN OUR PROGRAM OR BEGIN MARKETING OUR PROGRAM. BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION TO JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE REPONSIBLE OF ENSURING THAT YOUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND CONTRACTORS COMPLY WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
- “ShipBob,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to ShipBob, Inc.;
- “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate;
- “our website” refers to www.shipbob.com;
- “your website(s)” refers to any website(s) that you link to our website;
- “Program” refers to the ShipBob Affiliate Program; and
- “Licensed Materials” refers to ShipBob’s logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material.
SHIPBOB RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
We have the right to monitor your website at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your website that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our website are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your website that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Program. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Program or should you abuse this Program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, we shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales. This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
To begin the enrolment process, you will complete and submit the online application. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 3 business days for your application to be reviewed. Even if we auto-approve your application, we still may reevaluate your application at a later time. We reserve the right to reject any application for any reason. Please contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
YOUR WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS
You and your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert, or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions, and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the interface. You will be able to review the Program’s details, download banner creatives, and browse any new offers made available to you.
Your acceptance in our Program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use the link we provide you for each banner, text link, or other affiliate link obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of your links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your website is our website or any part of our website including, without limitation, framing of our website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain (also known as cloaking) is prohibited. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided and/or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
- The maintenance and the updating of your website will be your responsibility. We may monitor your website as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
- It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your website. You must have express permission to use any copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use any copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third-party rights.
- You will not, in connection with this Agreement, display or reference on your website, any trademark or logo of any third party seller appearing on our website unless you have an independent license for the display of such trademark or logo. You will use any data, images, text, or other information obtained by you from us or our website in connection with this Agreement only in a lawful manner and only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the graphic image and text solely for the purpose of you participating in the Program. You may not modify the graphic image or text in any way. All of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights are reserved. Should we decide to revoke your license, we will give you notice.
- You acknowledge our ownership of our Licensed Materials, agree that you will not do anything inconsistent with our ownership and that all of your use of the Licensed Materials will inure to the benefit of, and on behalf of, the Program and, if requested, agree to assist us in recording this Agreement with appropriate government authorities. You agree that nothing is this Agreement gives you any right, title or interest in the Licensed Materials other than the right to use the Licensed Materials in accordance with this Agreement. You also agree that you will not dispute our title to the licensed materials or the validity of the Licensed Materials or this Agreement.
- You may not bid on any terms that include our trademarked term “ShipBob,” including any variations or misspellings, for search or content-based campaigns on Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, or any other network unless given written permission first from us.
- You may not use any terms that include “ShipBob,” including any variations or misspellings, in sequence with any other keyword (including, but not limited to ‘ShipBob Coupons’, ‘ShipBob Discount Codes’, or ‘ShipBob Promo’).
- You may not use any terms that include “ShipBob,” including any variations or misspellings, in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Customers must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than us for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program, unless provided written approval by ShipBob.
- If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude any terms that include “ShipBob,” including any variations or misspellings, from your campaign. We strongly suggest you add “ShipBob” and any variations or misspellings, as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. If we discover any brand bidding on PPC campaigns, you will be sent an email requiring you to remove the ads in question within 24 hours. If the ads are not removed within 24 hours, you will be suspended from the Program. All commissions associated with your violations will be reversed. Only until have you resolved this PPC violation and you are in good standing, will your account be reinstated.
At this time, the program does not allow for coupon code affiliates into the program, unless given written consent with clear guidelines from ShipBob.
Promoting ShipBob through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the Program adhere to our terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the Program. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub-affiliate that does not comply with our terms.
Use of any terms that include “ShipBob,” including any variations or misspellings as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited.
NOT ALLOWED (examples only, not an exhaustive list):
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via email campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187).
- Emails must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the email is being sent on behalf of us.
- Emails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the email at the time it is initially sent.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms (collectively “Social Media Platforms”) is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You are allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you are welcome to use your affiliate links on your own pages on Social Media Platforms.
- You are prohibited from posting your affiliate links on ShipBob’s pages on Social Media Platforms, and are prohibited from same on any ShipBob accounts or company pages.
- You are prohibited from running ads on any Social Media Platforms using the terms “ShipBob” including any variations or misspellings.
- You are prohibited from creating a social media account on any Social Media Platform that includes the terms “ShipBob” including any variations or misspellings.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in a country or countries outside of the United States, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are conducting business in one or more of the European Union countries.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
ShipBob is not responsible for FTC violations made on your website. You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our Program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it may not be clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure. If you fail to meet the FTC’s Endorsement Requirements, ShipBob has the right to remove you from the program immediately and will not be allowed to rejoin until you have met the terms laid out by the FTC.
- Disclosures must be made as close as possible to the claims.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure (the disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up disclosures are prohibited.
- Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by utilising the respective functionality of the affiliate platform. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your website, all links to our website, and all of our Licensed Materials and any other trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program.
- You are eligible to earn commissions only on sales of qualifying products that occur during the term, and commissions earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and the Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our website will indicate your agreement to the changes.
Customers who buy products through this Program are ShipBob’s customers. All of our standard policies and operating procedures will apply to these customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
Unless otherwise separately agreed by us in writing, you will earn a commission of $15.00 payable in USD for each new lead meeting the following criteria:
- The lead requests a ShipBob fulfilment quote through your unique tracking url provided;
- You are not employed by or otherwise represent an existing ShipBob technology or agency partner agreement.
Payments are made monthly if your balance meets the minimum threshold of $100.00. We must have your tax information on file before we can make any payments. Commissions are paid by direct deposit or PayPal approximately 45 days after the end of the month for which they are being paid. Commissions are earned after the locking period, which is 14 days from the month the commissions were earned and payment will be made 30 days from date of the invoice.
ACCESS TO AFFILIATE ACCOUNT INTERFACE
You will create a password so that you may enter your secure affiliate account interface. From the affiliate account interface you will be able to receive your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
TRANSACTION LOCK DATES
All sales will remain in a “sales pending period” and will not lock until the terms set forth within the locking period parameters of our Program. All locked payments will be processed by us after the lock date.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
We take pride in our low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to duplicate tracking and Program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague, or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our Program with clear and demonstrable proof.
- If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0%, or suspend you from the Program for the period or orders in question or terminate you from the Program altogether. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our Program rules.
GRANT OF LICENSES
- We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our website through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use Licensed Materials that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose.
- You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of the Program and the goodwill associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of us.
- You agree not to use our proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene, or that otherwise portrays us in a negative light. We reserve all of our rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, we retain all rights, title, and interest to our respective rights and no rights, title, or interest are transferred to you.
- Except for the limited license granted under this section, you do not obtain any rights under this Agreement in any intellectual property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property with respect to our Affiliate Link, link formats, technical specifications, guidelines, Licensed Materials, or graphical artwork referenced above, or with respect to our domain name.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
- You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
SHIPBOB MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING OUR PROGRAM, SERVICES, WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF OUR ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL SHIPBOB’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OVER THE 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO YOUR CLAIM.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ShipBob, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as “Losses”) insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your website, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked “Confidential,” will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
- You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your website or otherwise that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
- You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof. All claims, lawsuits, causes of action, and disputes between us shall be exclusively brought in the State or Federal courts located in Chicago, Illinois. The parties submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
- The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
- Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME ADMIT OTHERS INTO THE PROGRAM ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Changes to the Program Terms and Conditions
Date of last revision: December 29, 2020.
ShipBob may update the Program Terms and Conditions from time to time.
ShipBob welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Program and the Terms and Conditions. If you have questions, please contact ShipBob at:
ShipBob, Inc. 120 N Racine Ave Ste 100 Chicago, IL 60607
Email Address:[email protected]
Telephone number: (844) 474-4726