Las Vegas Fulfilment Services
Order fulfilment services for ecommerce brands.Request a Quote
The fulfilment process is often a major source of frustration for growing ecommerce businesses.
The challenges of in-house fulfilment grow more complex as you scale, draining manpower and resources at the most critical time for your business. That’s why many turn to a third-party logistics (3PL) provider.
But not all 3PLs are created equal. ShipBob not only stores and ships your products, but uses an innovative model that helps you ship faster and more affordably.
Most ecommerce businesses store their products at one warehouse near home. But by following your order history data and storing your products at multiple fulfilment centres closer to your customers, you can reduce the distance each package travels.
That means cheaper, faster shipping for your customers and better shipping margins for you.
With ShipBob, you can store your inventory in our fulfilment centre in Las Vegas, NV, or use ShipBob to distribute your inventory strategically across the country (or other countries we have a geographical presence in).
Hear from a customer
“We now save a lot of money and ship faster based on distributed inventory. So far, we are shipping out of two of ShipBob’s fulfilment centres. We use the locations that optimise and reduce the distance travelled to get our products into our customers’ hands faster.”
Lindsay Louise, Fulfilment & Retail Manager at Synchro
How ShipBob works for Las Vegas brands
ShipBob makes fulfilment easy for Las Vegas-based ecommerce brands, or those who want to ship from Las Vegas. The process works like this:
- Sync your store with ShipBob so we are notified when customers place an order.
- Ship your products to our fulfilment centres around the country.
- When an order is placed, it is routed automatically to the nearest fulfilment centre, picking list and packing slip generated automatically, and your order is picked, packed, and shipped.
- Your transit times and shipping costs are reduced, and your customers get their products faster — whether it’s through a single Las Vegas-based fulfilment centre or by splitting your inventory across ShipBob’s fulfilment network.
- Keep inventory reports for accurate inventory forecasting and efficient inventory accounting.
3PL order fulfilment services in Las Vegas
No more spending time digging through warehouse shelves or packing boxes. Once you send us your products and connect your store to ShipBob, you can stop worrying about retail fulfilment and focus on growing your business in Las Vegas and beyond.
Order and inventory management
ShipBob’s technology gives you comprehensive oversight of your orders and inventory. From ShipBob’s dashboard you can:
- Monitor real-time inventory levels with inventory tracking tools
- Get automatic notifications when you need to reorder inventory
- View and monitor orders that are on hold
- Search for specific orders
- Automatically generate picking lists and packing slips
[More on order management and inventory management]
Pick and pack services
Once an order is placed, it’s routed to the optimal fulfilment centre, then picked, packed, and shipped with ecommerce order tracking info sent to the customer. You can choose regular packing materials or use your own custom-designed packaging.
Dedicated onsite support reps at our fulfilment centres as well as our full Merchant Care team provide immediate responses and solutions any time you have a question.
Ecommerce customers expect affordable 2-day shipping, but it’s difficult to offer 2-day shipping at a decent margin if you always have to ship cross-country.
Distributing your inventory across multiple fulfilment centres with ShipBob reduces transit times and fulfilment costs, so you can offer 2-day shipping to customers all over the country.
How ShipBob can grow your Las Vegas ecommerce business
Your 3PL should not only take shipping off your hands, but optimise your shipping and inventory control, so you can grow faster. ShipBob’s technology, expertise, and infrastructure lets you offer your customers better shipping options — which results in more sales and fewer abandoned carts.
Increase average order value
If you offer customers free 2-day shipping, you can get them to spend more. After partnering with ShipBob, tutu brand iloveplum did this, and their AOV subsequently doubled. And their sales continued to grow 267% year-over-year.
Reduce cart abandonment
Customers often abandon their shopping carts due to high shipping costs or long delivery times. Weighted blanket company My Calm Blanket partnered with ShipBob and saw an 18% decrease in cart abandonment by offering cheaper, faster shipping.
Fulfilment takes up time and effort that few ecommerce businesses have to spare. Sunglasses company Rainbow OPTX saved 20 hours of daily manual labour by partnering with ShipBob and went on to double their order volume and experience 115% growth.
Top ecommerce integrations
Streamline and improve your fulfilment process with cutting-edge integrations. ShipBob’s technology connects to your ecommerce platforms:
Shipping platforms and companies:
And many ecommerce apps:
That’s not all: ShipBob has an extensive partner network that you can leverage to enrich everything from marketing to packaging.
Are you ready to outsource your ecommerce fulfilment to a 3PL?
Not all ecommerce businesses have the customer base or order volume to require a 3PL fulfilment provider just yet. 3PLs are ideal for businesses that need to scale fast or rapidly expand their shipping capabilities. You may benefit from a 3PL if:
- You want to offer your customers inexpensive 2-day shipping
- You don’t want to invest in the infrastructure and workforce needed to support your volume
- You don’t want to become a fulfilment logistics expert yourself and want to spend time on growing your business
- Your business is growing so fast that you can’t keep up
- You are running out of warehousing space
- You only have one fulfilment centre or storage space in Las Vegas and pay high fees to ship across the US
If these problems match your fulfilment needs, working with a fulfilment company such as ShipBob can greatly help you expand and grow. We can help optimise inventory management systems and ecommerce warehousing, lower shipping rates and storage fees, and put you on a path to multichannel order fulfilment!
Ready to get started with a 3PL? Request a quote from ShipBob.
Request a quote
Enter your details below and we’ll be in touch to learn more about your business.
Request Fulfilment Pricing
A fulfilment expert will get back to you shortly.