Startup fulfillment services provide effective order fulfillment management, including the storing, picking, packing, and shipping of items sold online. Unlike established businesses, young and growing merchants typically require third-party logistics providers that are flexible and can scale with them. Startups that ramp up production quickly need a fulfillment center that will both cater to their needs in the beginning and also expand with them as they grow.
ShipBob works with merchants of all sizes that enjoy their transparent, cost-effective fulfillment services. ShipBob only charges for three things: when products are sent to their warehouses, the length of time products are stored, and each time they are shipped out to customers. Everything else ShipBob offers – from software to packing supplies and returns management – are free of charge.
ShipBob believes that startup fulfillment services should be accessible and available to online merchants of every size. They’ve built their business model to help small and growing companies compete with national retailers.
ShipBob’s small business and startup fulfillment services include:
- Two-day shipping. You can offer your customers affordable, quick fulfillment services, just like the retail giants.
- Fast onboarding process. Skip the weeks and months that other fulfillment centers take to onboard new customers. You can be up and running in as little as 15 minutes.
- Bulk discounted shipping rates (without the bulk). Even when you’re just starting out, you can take advantage of the major discounted shipping rates ShipBob has negotiated with UPS, USPS, and DHL.
- Distributed inventory. ShipBob has several warehouses strategically located in major metro areas in all corners of the US. There is plenty of space for you to scale aggressively. At the same time, you can take advantage of faster deliveries and lower shipping costs by storing your products closer to your customers.
- Free, fully integrated software. ShipBob’s cloud-based software is free, easy to use, and fully integrated with all the major online shopping platforms, including Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, and much more.
- Free white label service. Startups need to build their brand and make a name for themselves. The unboxing experience is a crucial part of the brand experience. That’s why ShipBob offers free white label service – in the form of custom branded boxes – for its clients. It’s your brand in the spotlight – not ShipBob’s.
- Free packing supplies. ShipBob offer free plain brown boxes and packing supplies. You won’t be nickel and dimed for the essentials.
- Free returns management. Returns are a crucial part of the fulfillment process, and ShipBob offers returns management at no cost to you. They will quickly process and reintegrate your products back into your supply chain.
- World-class service. ShipBob wants to support fellow entrepreneurs and see startups succeed. ShipBob is a partner that will be there for you by your side.
ShipBob is designed and built to work with businesses of every size. They have the support and prices to cater to small and growing companies, as well as the experience and size to turn around high volumes of product quickly. ShipBob is a partner that will be there for you at any stage of your business.
Ready to get started? You can start a free trial of ShipBob today. Contact us to learn more.