Shipbob offers reliable shipping services for Shopify websites. ShipBob can quickly and easily process Shopify orders to get products out the door the same day. ShipBob’s cloud-based, proprietary software seamlessly integrates with Shopify to make the entire process streamlined. When an order is placed, ShipBob is automatically notified and begins to work on the order without any manual action or communication needed from the merchant. This reduces delays and chances of orders being missed, increasing efficiencies and turnaround times.
Shipping can range from incredibly simple one-item stores to extremely complex high SKU counts or items that require special handling. Regardless of the products you sell, ShipBob makes it easy to ship as a preferred partner of Shopify, so that you can offer the same service as multinational retailers.
ShipBob works with major U.S. carriers DHL, USPS, and UPS. Given the incredibly high volume of orders they fulfill daily, ShipBob has been able to negotiate bulk discount with each carrier, and those savings are passed on to you. ShipBob automatically gives you the best rate for each package shipped out from any of their warehouses. You can rest assured that your shipping for your Shopify website is in expert hands.
ShipBob offers Shopify customers many shipping advantages:
- Bulk discounts. It doesn’t matter how many orders you sell in a month, you’ll still get the same great discounts.
- Two-day shipping. Customers expect fast and accurate shipping from online retailers, and ShipBob makes that easy and affordable.
- Same-day shipping. If an order is placed before 2:00 PM, it goes out the same day.
- Distributed inventory. By splitting your product(s) across ShipBob’s network of warehouses, you can strategically store inventory across the continental US to reduce the distance orders travels, thus reducing the cost of shipping and time it takes to reach customers.
- Sophisticated software. ShipBob’s technology is easy to use and updates in real-time. From order management to advanced reporting, all the information is at your fingertips and streamlines the entire order process.
- Branded packaging. Do you have your own packaging that you’re in love with? No problem! ShipBob will pack your orders in your own packaging. You’ll never see the ShipBob name on a box, nor do your customers have to know they exist.
- Order management. If your customer has a question, it’s easy to confidently answer questions from within the ShipBob app, because you’ll have access to everything you need to know, in real-time.
- World-class support. ShipBob makes it easy for you to offer your customers world-class service. They are here for you when you need it.
Shipping for your Shopify website is the final step of the customer’s journey with your brand that wraps up a full, satisfying purchasing experience for your customers. Consumers look for retailers that not only offer products they need at prices they love, but those who can ship them out without delay. ShipBob can turn around a high volume of orders quickly with a high rate of accuracy. And with e-commerce fulfillment down to a science, your customers will receive accurate, damage-free packages.
ShipBob makes it easy for companies using Shopify to offer first-rate service. Whether you’re just starting out or you already have an established customer base, ShipBob gives you an edge over the competition that can be difficult for all but the largest retail giants to offer. Most companies don’t go into business to pack boxes – but ShipBob did. Their pricing structure is transparent and easy to understand. so that you aren’t nickel and dimed or charged unexpected fees. Many merchants reduce their shipping costs for their Shopify website with ShipBob’s free plain brown boxes and packing supplies and shipping rates.
Whether you’re selling products only on Shopify or you’re also on other major e-commerce stores and marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, ShipBob connects to your store(s) and streamlines fulfillment. Not convinced? Try ShipBob today risk-free.