Ecommerce Sales Tax Bootcamp
If you’ve ever been confused when it comes to Internet sales tax, you’re not alone. Often clear as mud, sales taxes can be tricky to understand to the average business owner. Because there’s no federal sales tax law, the states can set their own legislation, leaving you to figure it out on your own.
Join ShipBob’s partner TaxJar for an overview of the basics of ecommerce sales tax in this Sales Tax Bootcamp.
Watch this hour-long presentation from TaxJar, and you will learn:
- What defines sales tax nexus
- When to collect sales taxes
- How to file sales tax returns
- The history behind the Wayfair ruling
- What products are and aren’t taxable
- What’s happening in various states