Online fulfillment is the storing of inventory, as well as the picking, packing, and shipping of item as orders are placed online. It offers flexibility, reduces capital expenditures, automation, and the ability to scale for e-commerce businesses. For many online merchants, choosing a fulfillment service means outsourcing an entire function to free up time to focus on other important things, like customer service, product development, and marketing.
An online fulfillment service can help startups, small to mid-size businesses, and large enterprises decrease the amount of time employees spend on administrative tasks, reduce the cost of order fulfillment, and streamline inventory management.
Customers have developed high expectations when it comes to service from online merchants. They expect fast, accurate shipping at low prices. Two-day shipping has become the standard. For many online retailers, these expectations can be hard to match unless they turn to a fulfillment provider like ShipBob.
ShipBob is an online fulfillment company comprised of several warehouses located in strategic locations across the country. Retailers that use ShipBob can scale seamlessly without running out of storage space.
ShipBob ships large volumes of products every day, so they can offer customers bulk shipping discounts through the four major U.S. carriers. Their warehouses are designed to make picking, packing, and shipping as fast and efficient as possible to turn around orders the same day. This helps ensure that customers get their orders as soon as possible.
Our services include:
- Two-day shipping. Compete with the biggest national retailers by matching their affordable shipping and quick turnaround times.
- Inventory management. Track your inventory levels across all warehouses in real-time in one place. Whether you want to get an overview of your products’ performance or need to run advanced reports, you can do it all immediately and with ease.
- E-commerce store integration. ShipBob’s software seamlessly integrates with all the major e-commerce platforms and marketplaces, including Shopify, Amazon, WooCommerce, eBay, and much more. Eliminate duplicate and manual data entry and thus, the likelihood of error.
- Distributed inventory. With several warehouses, you can split your inventory across those that are closest to your customers. By reducing the amount of shipping zones a package has to travel, you can also reduce the cost of shipping and time in transit.
- Free white label service. Your brand is what matters to your customers. Use your own branded packaging at no extra cost. ShipBob’s brand will never appear on your packages, even if you use their free plain brown boxes and packing supplies.
- Free returns management. Returns can often be overlooked, but they are a crucial part of the supply chain. ShipBob offers returns management as a complimentary service to clients.
- Dedicated account manager. You will be assigned an account manager who will help make sure that everything is running smoothly.
Choosing an online fulfillment service is a critical part of your business. The right online fulfillment partner will streamline your distribution, save time and money, and grow with you.
Some online fulfillment centers will nickel and dime you for every service. ShipBob makes their pricing transparent and simple. Thet only charge for three things: when products arrive at a warehouse, the length of time they store products, and when they ship out orders. They never charge for onboarding or per-unit fees, and there are no hidden costs.
An online fulfillment center can be a powerful ally for e-commerce retailers of any size. ShipBob works with companies of all sizes – from young startups to established brick-and-mortar retailers. They are passionate about helping their clients succeed.
Try ShipBob today for free. Contact us to learn more.