With a premiere fulfillment center in Texas, ShipBob clients enjoy the benefits of technology-enabled 3PL. Fulfillment centers are invaluable for online merchants that wish to save time and money on shipping. ShipBob has negotiated discounted bulk shipping rates with all the major U.S. carriers. These savings are available for all clients, regardless if they’re doing 100 or 100,000 orders.
Outsourcing your warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping to ShipBob offers many advantages:
- Lightning-fast onboarding.With ShipBob, you can get set up and ready to go in 15 minutes or less.
- Distributed inventory. ShipBob has several strategically located warehouses across the country and over 300,000 square feet of warehouse space. This lets you keep your product where it needs to be – closer to your end customer. With this strategy, you’ll save in shipping costs and get your packages delivered to them faster. Splitting inventory also helps ensure you won’t run out of product, enabling other warehouses to fulfill orders during a busy period if one runs out of stock.
- Real-time inventory visibility. ShipBob makes it easy to keep track of inventory levels so that you never sell out of a product again. You’ll even receive low inventory notifications when your product levels start to dip.
- Order management. ShipBob’s central dashboard makes it easy to keep track of all orders across customers. Whether you want to see the tracking stats on a package or answer a customer question, all information is in one place and updated in real-time.
- Contact management. Communicate with your customers from within the ShipBob dashboard. You can make customer service a priority, anytime, anywhere.
- Multiple users. Add as many of your staff as you need, and give them the appropriate permissions to get their work done.
- Free returns management. ShipBob offers returns management as a free service for all customers. They will intake and integrate the returned products back into your inventory as quickly as possible.
- Discounted shipping. ShipBob has negotiated discounted rates with USPS, UPS, and DHL. Those savings are always passed on to customers, no matter what the volume of orders are.
- Free packing materials. ShipBob provides plain brown boxes at no additional cost to customers.
- White label service. Your brand can stay front and center, and you can even use your own branded packaging. The only place ShipBob would appear is on the shipping label.
- World-class support. ShipBob’s dedicated account managers provide all the support you need to succeed.
ShipBob provides all warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping services. In addition to the fulfillment center in Texas, clients also have access to warehouse space across the country in their other wholly owned locations. ShipBob streamlines the entire order fulfillment process so that you can offer your customers a consistent, high level of service.
ShipBob helps you prevent overselling products and stockouts, and reduces the number of mis-ships and mis-picks. Most companies don’t go into business to pack boxes. If you didn’t either, then let an expert save you time and money. Get back to doing what matters most – whether that’s developing a new product or nurturing relationships with your customers.
Choosing a fulfillment center in Texas can seem overwhelming. Discover how ShipBob can reduce the time and money you spend on order fulfillment.
Try ShipBob for free.