Fulfillment centers are third-party logistics providers that allow e-commerce retailers to outsource the order fulfillment process. If you are looking for a fulfillment center in the Dallas – Fort Worth area, look no further. ShipBob allows merchants to outsource warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping, while providing best in-class software to manage it all at no additional cost.
As soon as an order comes in, ShipBob is automatically notified and begins the fulfillment process. A ShipBob employee will pick the order from its location in the warehouse and pack it into either branded or free plain packaging. ShipBob price checks shipping rates to ensure that you get the quickest shipping at the lowest possible cost. As long as an order rolls in before 2:00 PM, ShipBob will have it out the door the same day.
With ShipBob as your fulfillment center, Dallas, Texas-based companies can offer incredibly fast and efficient service to their customers. Whether you’re a startup or established brick and mortar shop, you can offer service that’s on par with multi-national retailers.
ShipBob’s order fulfillment services in Dallas – Fort Worth
ShipBob’s outsourced fulfillment services are available nationwide! Here are some of the ShipBob services that Texas based e-commerce businesses have available to them:
- Distributed inventory. With multiple warehouses across the country, in addition to Dallas, you can split your inventory across any combination of them to keep product closer to your end customer, so that you can easily offer two-day shipping. This not only reduces the shipping time, but also the cost.
- Inventory management. Managing inventory has never been easier with ShipBob’s integrated cloud-based software. It tracks your product levels in real-time so you have the most up-to-date numbers at all times. ShipBob even sends you notifications when inventory is getting low, so you have plenty of time to re-stock before you sell out.
- Order management. ShipBob’s application includes full visibility into any order to offer your customers quick answers to their questions. Updated in real-time, you can answer questions quickly, with confidence.
- Proprietary hosted software. ShipBob’s software seamlessly integrates with the top e-commerce software, including WooCommerce, Amazon, and Shopify. You’ll have access to a range of features, such as inventory and order management, real-time tracking, advanced analytics, and much more. Oh, and it’s available at no additional cost.
- Free white label service. Unboxing an order is key to any brand experience. ShipBob offers free white label service, so you can keep your branded packaging, uninterrupted. The only place you might see our name is on the shipping label.
- Free packing supplies. If you want to use plain brown boxes, ShipBob offers them for free, in addition to all the packing supplies in the box. The ShipBob brand is not the focal point of your package; your brand should be the one to stay in the spotlight. Your customers don’t even to know ShipBob exists.
- World-class support. Have a problem? ShipBob will be here for you at all times.
- Fast onboarding. ShipBob’s software is very easy to set up. You’ll get started in less than 15 minutes.
ShipBob helps you streamline inventory management, warehouse and storage logistics, order fulfillment, and the returns process. You probably aren’t in business to pack and ship boxes. However, ShipBob is. Let them do what they do best, so you can do the same.
Merchants in the Dallas – Fort Worth Area that will benefit the most from partnering with a fulfillment center like ShipBob are experiencing at least one of the following scenarios:
- Running out of room to store product
- Sales and inventory levels fluctuate seasonally
- Paying too much for shipping that takes too long to get to customers
- Trying to expand into new markets
- Wanting to reduce the time spent on administrative tasks
- Too busy to keep up with the influx of orders
Any of those scenarios resonate with you?
If so, good news! ShipBob is available for a free trial period. If you’re in Dallas, Texas and considering a fulfillment center, try ShipBob.
There’s no commitment, no strings, and no reason to say no.