If you’re wondering, “where can I find fulfillment for my Squarespace store?”, you’ve come to the right place! ShipBob automates e-commerce fulfillment for Squarespace stores through an easy integration. This integration allows you to sell products through Squarespace while ShipBob’s fulfillment centers handle picking, packing, and shipping the orders. This helps businesses save time and money on order fulfillment for their Squarespace stores.
Is outsourcing order fulfillment for your Squarespace store right for you?
Are you currently self-fulfilling orders for your Squarespace store? Outsourcing fulfillment to a third-party fulfillment provider like ShipBob could be the right choice for your business. If any of the following apply to you, it might be time to consider outsourcing order fulfillment:
- You are looking to automate fulfillment for your Squarespace store
- You ship more than 100 orders per month
- You spend an unsustainable amount of time packing and shipping orders
- You are running out of space to store inventory
- You want to meet rising customer expectations around shipping
- You want to offer 2-day shipping without breaking the bank
How does ShipBob integrate with Squarespace?
ShipBob’s order fulfillment and inventory management software integrates directly with your Squarespace store in just a few clicks!
Here are the simple steps to connect your ShipBob and Squarespace accounts:
- In Squarespace, get your Orders API key.
- On ShipBob, log in or create an account.
- On your ShipBob dashboard, click Quick setup, and then click Store integration.
- Select Squarespace.
- Paste your API key and enter your site ID, which is the beginning of your built-in domain. For example, if your built-in domain is yourdomain.squarespace.com, paste yourdomain.
- Click Link store now.
Quick and easy! And if you need help along the way, you can reach out directly to ShipBob’s Customer Success team within the ShipBob dashboard.
We guarantee high-quality service to all of our clients, including same-day fulfillment for all orders placed by noon locally. You can also reach our dedicated fulfillment experts by submitting a ticket through the dashboard itself or check out our comprehensive Help Center article library.
How does ShipBob fulfill orders from your Squarespace store?
ShipBob owns and operates fulfillment centers across the United States. With the ShipBob and Squarespace integration in place, when a customer purchases an item through your Squarespace store, the order information will automatically be sent to ShipBob. ShipBob will then pick, pack, and ship your order from one of its fulfillment centers. You can track the entire fulfillment process in real-time from the ShipBob dashboard.
Why use ShipBob for fulfillment for your Squarespace store?
Squarespace is seamlessly integrated with ShipBob’s technology to automate the fulfillment process. This integration streamlines fulfillment and lets you get back to what’s important: running your business. Self-fulfillment can be time-consuming and inefficient, but by sending inventory to one or more ShipBob fulfillment centers, e-commerce businesses can reduce the time staff spends on packing and shipping as well as lower shipping rates. ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers can help you get orders on your Squarespace store to your customers quickly and affordably, raising customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty.