Cosmetic fulfillment services are a specialized niche of inventory management, packaging items, and shipping orders based on accuracy, trust and safety. Online merchants want to ensure their beauty and makeup products are correctly stored, safely packed, and delivered to their customers to ensure a seamless order fulfillment experience.
Choosing the right cosmetic fulfillment service can be daunting. Cosmetics require proper storage, packaging, and experience handling small, fragile items.
A good cosmetic fulfillment service provider can work with you to ensure that your products are stored safely, handled properly, and shipped securely. They should be able to grow with you, as demand for your products increase or during high volume times like the holidays. Without strong or reliable cosmetic fulfillment services, your brand, customer satisfaction, and product sales can all suffer.
ShipBob has set a high standard for fast, accurate, safe cosmetics handling and shipping to ensure customer satisfaction. Your cosmetics will arrive intact with no spills, breakage, or damage.
ShipBob offer a range of cosmetic fulfillment services, including:
- Two-day shipping. You can compete with heavyweights in the beauty and cosmetics industries by offering the same service that consumers have come to except from competitors.
- Same-day turnaround. Get your products into the hands of your customers faster with ShipBob turning around orders the same day for any that are placed before 2:00 PM.
- Distributed inventory. ShipBob has a network of fully owned fulfillment centers. With warehouses strategically located across the country, your products are closer to your end customer. This reduces the cost of shipping while speeding up delivery times.
- Software integration. ShipBob’s software is already designed to work with your online shop and/or marketplace, including integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, Walmart and many more e-commerce platforms. What’s more, their software is cloud-based, free, and easy to set up – no developer resources required.
- Branded packaging. Using your own packaging is a crucial aspect of the brand experience for your customers. Let them know exactly who you are and what you stand for with packaging that speaks to your brand – not ShipBob’s.
- Free returns management. Returns are crucial to a functional order fulfillment process, so ShipBob offers this service free of charge. They work with you to set up a procedure to process and reintegrate your products back into your supply chain.
- Inventory management. Keep track of your inventory across warehouse locations easily and quickly using ShipBob’s software All of the information is updated in real-time, which means that you’re always up-to-date with the status of your orders and cosmetic levels. ShipBob will even send you proactive notifications when your inventory starts to run low, so you won’t sell out.
- Straightforward, transparent pricing. ShipBob made their pricing as simple as possible, without the possibility of hidden fees. You’ll only be charged for three things: when your products arrive at their warehouses, the length of time they are stored, and when they ship them out. Anything else – from packing supplies to software – will never cost you a single penny.
- Round-the-clock support. Your success is important to ShipBob. They are available whenever you need it.
ShipBob offers reliable, turnkey cosmetic fulfillment services that can save you money and time, while leaving your customers happy with how quickly they receive their orders.
ShipBob wants their customers to succeed so they do what it takes to ensure that your products are handled safely, packed well, and shipped quickly. Whether you’re shipping a few hundred orders or hundreds of thousands a month, ShipBob can help.
If you’re not convinced, try us for free. No credit card required. Contact us to find out more.