The best fulfillment center is the one that meets your needs at the best price. Fulfillment centers let online merchants outsource the warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping of their orders. Merchants that are selling more than a hundred orders a month will begin to find that self-fulfilling orders can be time-consuming and inefficient. Staff quickly get caught up in administrative tasks, trying to push orders out the door. Meanwhile, the storage space available for inventory gets smaller and smaller.
To find the best fulfillment center, you’ll want to look for one that will scale with your business, offers fantastic customer service, can turn around orders in the same day, and offer additional services like returns processing or white labeling.
ShipBob is a fulfillment center with multiple warehouses across the country (with more popping up continuously). They work to decrease the cost of order fulfillment and free up your staff’s time, offering a wide range of services to clients at a very reasonable price.
- Fast onboarding. Getting set up takes about 15 minutes. It’s that easy.
- Inventory management. With ShipBob, it’s easy to keep track of your inventory and maintain optimal levels at all times. You’ll even receive low inventory notifications when it’s time to restock.
- Order management. Through the ShipBob dashboard, you can access all pertinent information about any order. You’ll easily answer customer questions with confidence, knowing that the information is always up-to-date.
- Distributed inventory. Split your inventory between any of ShipBob’s warehouses to save money and compete with large retailers on two-day shipping. Not only does this method reduce shipping costs because your product doesn’t have to go as far, but it also speeds up delivery times to get product to your customers.
- Free returns management. ShipBob’s free returns process is designed to make sure that your stock gets back in your supply line as fast as possible.
- White label service. Whether you choose to use your own branded packaging or take advantage of ShipBob’s free plain brown boxes, your name is front and center and your customers don’t have to know you use a fulfillment center.
- World-class customer service. Outsourcing a large portion of your business to a fulfillment center will require you to know what’s going on. ShipBob is always here for you any time you need help.
When you are searching for the best fulfillment center, you may ask questions to address your specific needs, such as:
- Where is their warehouse located? Do they have more than one?
- Do they have same-day order turnaround?
- Do they offer shipping times that work for my customers?
- Can I use my own branded packaging?
- If I have hazardous materials, can they process those?
- Do they charge extra for specialty items that must be kept at certain temperatures?
- Do they offer returns management? If so, at what price?
- Do they have an onboarding fee?
- Can they handle large products like furniture?
The best fulfillment center will be able to provide you with the services you require in a streamlined way. ShipBob is set up to handle hundreds of thousands of orders daily. Their warehouses are laid out to minimize the amount of steps any employee needs to take to maximize their productivity. As so, they are able to offer many additional services free of cost.
In fact, ShipBob only has three fees: when products are delivered to a warehouse (to unpack them), the amount of time inventory is stored, and each time an order is shipped out. That’s it! Everything else, from the white label service to discounted shipping rates and packing supplies are all free.
Try ShipBob for free today, and see why thousands of e-commerce merchants choose ShipBob over other fulfillment centers.